Welcome to Diving with Sharks.
We are a specialist eco-tourism company situated along the spectacular tropical east coast of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, with our base at Rocky Bay.
Our major focus is shark diving, shark distinctive speciality courses (6 species), casual reef diving to the greater Aliwal Shoal and Rocky Bay dive sites, mobile guided dive trips and the sardine run. PADI diver training is done on request.
Diving With Sharks is owner run and managed by Debbie Smith, a PADI MSDT Iinstructor, SRI (Shark Research Institute) International Field Agent and is the first woman in Africa to be nominated, selected and inducted into the Women Diver's Hall of Fame (WDHOF) worldwide, for her acheivments in diving.
We pride ourselves on our meticulous attention to detail, our ability to provide that personal service and above all, on our long standing experience within the diving industry to make sound decisions. It is our passion to further promote and educate all on the plight of our oceans, how we can all make a valued difference, big or small and ultimately to be a voice for those that cannot speak for themselves and who rely on us for ongoing protection.
Diving with Sharks is a specialist in
- Shark Diving
- Shark Conservation Courses
- Shark Research Diving
- Ocean Awareness Courses
for Divers & Non-Divers
- Unique Team-Building / Conservation Product
- Mobile Guided Dive Trips
- Casual Reef Diving
- Aliwal Shoal & Rocky Bay
- Sardine Run
- Centrally positioned to offer you a variety of great accommodation options to suit your every need.
- Surrounded by a host of great places to eat out
- Close to shopping centres
- 50 minutes away from King Shaka International Airport
- Only a few hours drive from Hluhluwe Game Reserve