The PADI Bubblemaker program is for boys and girls age 8 and above. It’s fun, easy and safe. The PADI Bubble maker program is a way for youngsters to join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend! Children should be OK in the water, but they don’t have to be super swimmers since the maximum depth is only 2m/6 ft.
- For children eight years and older who want to have fun in the pool
- Also available as an open water experience (two metre/six foot max. depth)
- Conducted by PADI Instructors
- No pre-training required
- Uses equipment made for children – not adults
- Typical sessions last about an hour
(sign up, gear up and fun included)